Affordable Fertility Treatments
IVF Military Discount
CHR is pleased to announce a further expansion in the financial discount program offered to active duty military personnel. As long as men and women of the U.S. military have, on the country's behalf, to put themselves in harm's way, we feel a strong obligation to reciprocate as well as we possibly can.
CHR is offering special military discounts for service men and women in need of fertility treatments, including IVF. In addition, starting in November 2015, we are extending this discount IVF program to all veterans who need IVF. To find out more about our military and veteran discount plans, please contact us.
In addition, CHR also offers four special discounted IVF cycle rates that are available to all qualifying patients. If any of these situations apply to you, click the appropriate category below to view the qualifications and the details of the appropriate plan. Please note that these and any other discount programs that CHR offers are not applicable to patients from overseas.
- Uninsured and gross family income not over $50,000
- Uninsured and gross family income not over $75,000
- Uninsured and gross family income not over $100,000
Please note that these discounted rates include only the basics of an IVF cycle and do not include extra services that may be required in certain IVF cycles. To be more specific, the following IVF services are included and excluded, respectively:
- Pre-retrieval cycle monitoring with ultrasounds and bloods
- Oocyte (egg) retrieval (excluding anesthesia costs)
- Embryo transfer
- All Medications (we at times receive medications from pharmaceutical companies, which, if available, are offered to our patients free of charge)
- All diagnostic pre-testing for female and male partner
- All medical care required as consequences of unexpected medical complications, inclusive of hospital care
- Anesthesia ($600.00 is paid to an independent anesthesiologist)
- Special IVF add-on procedures, such as:
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection(ICSI)
- Assisted zona hatching (AZH)
- Preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD)
- Gender selection
- Cryopreservation (freezing) of embryos
- Subsequent transfer of frozen/thawed embryos
In consideration of economic hardships, and in recognition of the considerable expenses of infertility treatments, CHR extends to uninsured patients these programs with the special discounted fee schedules described in the links above. To qualify, your place of residence must be within the United States. By accepting one of these discounted fee schedules, patients confirm that their annual gross income does not exceed the specified limits and that they have no insurance coverage and will not apply for reimbursement from any third party payer for services provided by CHR. In addition, as these discounted rates are not offered in the presence of insurance coverage, we will not provide an itemized billing, but a summary financial statement.
Norbert Gleicher, MD, leads CHR’s clinical and research efforts as Medical Director and Chief Scientist. A world-renowned specialist in reproductive endocrinology, Dr. Gleicher has published hundreds of peer-reviewed papers and lectured globally while keeping an active clinical career focused on ovarian aging, immunological issues and other difficult cases of infertility.