For immediate release September 19, 2017 (New York, NY) – An article in the September 18th issue of the New … Read more
At CHR, research discoveries and treatment innovations are a frequent occurrence. This page provides all the press releases generated by CHR to spread the news about exciting new development in infertility research and treatment. To subscribe to our press releases, please sign up here.
For immediate release June 5, 2017 (New York, NY) – National in vitro fertilization (IVF) clinic outcomes, annually reported by … Read more
For immediate release Can influenza vaccination before an IVF cycle improve pregnancy rates? At a New York fertility center, physicians … Read more
For immediate release September 7, 2016 (New York, NY) – A consortium of infertility centers just published a paper in … Read more
Randomized clinical trials – modern science’s favorite tool – are very rare in fertility research in part because the … Read more
Special attention to even immature egg cells boosts usable embryos by 60% – an increase particularly important for older fertility … Read more
Gene Study Offers Crystal Ball View of Future Fertility in Young Women NEW YORK CITY, NY – A simple blood … Read more
Creating the ideal hormonal balance is vital for female fertility. Anti-Müllerian hormone, known as AMH, reflects the number of egg … Read more
Experimental mitochondrial transfer has potential to improve fertility treatment outcomes for older women without sacrificing genetic connection to the children, … Read more
For immediate release February 16, 2015 (New York, NY) – Investigators from The Center for Human Reproduction (CHR), a leading … Read more
Click the title to view the press relations detail:
- Quebec newspaper Le Devoir interviewed Dr. Gleicher on the issues of mandatory single embryo transfers. (Linked article in French)
- Dr. Gleicher discusses delving deeper into unexplained infertility on FertilityAuthority.com.
- On Channel 11's Dr. Steve Show, Dr. Gleicher provided expert commentary on gender selection.
- Dr. Gleicher speaks about gender selection on FertilityAuthority.com.
- CHR's Research on DHEA's Beneficial Effects on Fertility Confirmed by an Israeli Study
- Dr. Gleicher Publishes Op-Ed in The Wall Street Journal
- CHR Awarded an Important Patent
- Bias for Sons in Some Asians?
- RBM Online publishes CHR Commentary: Patients entitled to maximal IVF pregnancy rates
- Press Release 7/7/08: Dr. Gleicher questions international IVF practices
- Fertility experts criticize new twin research
- IVF twins risk 'over-estimated'
- Having twins 'no more dangerous than two single births'
- IVF twins not as risky as thought, say doctors
- Doctors clash over IVF twins danger
- IFP team announces new FP procedure to benefit breast cancer patients.
- CHR "Twinning" study published in ASRM contradicts world-wide consensus.
- Dr. Gleicher to present to IVF Symposium in Canada.
- Research finding: New genetic test may predict risk for premature ovarian aging and infertility.
- Dr. Gleicher, et al: Preimplantation genetic screening to improve pregnancy rates with IVF should be considered experimental.
- In April's W Magazine, Dr. Gleicher wonders how many cases of "Unexplained Infertility" are truly unexplainable, or the result of hasty diagnoses.
- Dr. Gleicher: Quoted in NY TIMES on controlling risk in twin delivery
- Dr. Gleicher: Acupuncture Unproven as Aid to Fertility Treatment
- IVF Pregnancy Rates lower for certain ethnicities
- Is Gender Selection sexist?
- Study regarding Autoimmune Disease Preventation
- CHR holds First Pregnancy Reunion of patients treated with DHEA
- Fertility & Sterility: "Increased Oocyte Production after trreatment with DHEA"
- Potential Breakthrough for Ovarian Aging
- Establishment of Egg Freezing Program