CHR’s June newsletter traditionally announces our intended summer break in publishing the VOICE during July and August, unless, of course, urgent matters must be communicated, as indeed often happened in past years. We, therefore, want to take this opportunity to wish all patients, colleagues and other readers a wonderful summer, and are planning to return with the next issue of the VOICE at the latest in September.
We are looking with considerable excitement forward to the start of the new academic year in the fall because we are planning several significant changes to longstanding routines. Some changes will become apparent to visitors already after July 1, because that is when the construction at the center will, finally, be completed, allowing us for the first-time full use of all new facilities.
In this issue of the VOICE, we cover:
- Upcoming changes at CHR for the new academic year 2017/2018
- The New CHR GrandRounds
- Endometriosis and infertility: Monthly case report
- New York Magazine’s “Best Doctors”
- Nothing more controversial than PGS: CHR OPINION 010
- Can you believe what happened?
- CDC reporting of IVF outcomes still misleading
- Letter from a patient
- In Focus: Zona pellucida
Read this issue in PDF