Implantation explained, news from the ASRM meeting, and more. Read the November VOICE here.
We have helped women bring
Discover your treatment options
over 17,800 babies into the world.
When do you stop trying to have a child?
-*+A thoughtful New York Times piece affirms CHR’s belief in patient autonomy When first confronted with the article under this …
What Is Going on with the U.S. Birth Rates?
-*+New York Times reports on an alarming decline in birth rates among young Americans The New York Times recently published …
In Focus: Images from the embryology lab
-*+Deep within the ovary resides the many eggs enclosed in their follicles that are awaiting an awakening! As shown in …
December VOICE is here!
-*+This month, we delve deep into the mystery of endometriosis, explore the role of immune system in reproduction (via parasitic …
- When do you stop trying to have a child?
Whats New on CHR
- Explosion of genetic testing, egg retrieval to the “2WW” and more – October VOICE is here!
- Egg donor agencies, egg banks or IVF centers with own donor egg programs?
- Why do donor egg recipient cycles fail?
- Intralipid or intravenous gamma-globulin (IV-Ig) for implantation failures and repeated miscarriages?
- The time between egg retrieval, embryo transfer and the “two-week wait”