The October issue of the VOICE contained a lead article that addressed Stephen S. Hall’s excellent recent article in New York Magazine. A leading PGS/PGT-A proponent, who currently serves a Chief Science Officer of CooperGenomics, the by far largest PGS/PGT-A provider in the U.S., published in response two memoranda to IVF providers, harshly, and in our opinion highly unfairly, criticizing the article, while rather audaciously misrepresenting scientific facts. Since he in his second memorandum also incorrectly described the content of some of CHR’s publications on the subject, CHR decided to publish a White Paper in response, which appears here and will also be posted as a formal “CHR OPINION.”
In this issue, we cover:
- White paper in response to the “Response to the New York magazine” by Santiago Munne
- Can we test how fertile a woman is?
- Having “miracle babies” at very advanced ages
- Reader response to the New York magazine article on PGS
- 2017-2018 influenza season kicks off
- Zika virus update