The new issue of the CHR VOICE is out now!
We have helped women bring
Discover your treatment options
over 17,800 babies into the world.
When do you stop trying to have a child?
-*+A thoughtful New York Times piece affirms CHR’s belief in patient autonomy When first confronted with the article under this …
What Is Going on with the U.S. Birth Rates?
-*+New York Times reports on an alarming decline in birth rates among young Americans The New York Times recently published …
In Focus: Images from the embryology lab
-*+Deep within the ovary resides the many eggs enclosed in their follicles that are awaiting an awakening! As shown in …
December VOICE is here!
-*+This month, we delve deep into the mystery of endometriosis, explore the role of immune system in reproduction (via parasitic …
November VOICE is here!
-*+Implantation explained, news from the ASRM meeting, and more. Read the November VOICE here. Dr. Norbert Gleicher Norbert Gleicher, MD, …
- When do you stop trying to have a child?
Whats New on CHR
- December VOICE is here!
- CHR’s Almost 48-Year-Old Patient in DuJour Magazine: CHR In the Media
- CHR offers free IVF cycles to women who have mitochondrial diseases
- Why egg quality can be even more important than embryo quality
- “Fake news” in medicine: How much trust can we have in the medical information we receive?