CHR's orientation documentation is provided to help you, our patient, become familiar with the procedures and medications involved in your treatment, so we can work together to help you realize the outcome you desire.
Every cycle stimulation may have to be individualized and, therefore, may end up deviating from the routine described here. Please always follow the instructions, given by the CHR staff. When in doubt, call CHR at 212-994-4400, rather than taking the wrong step. Our staff is available for inquiries 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Please click on the appropriate link below to learn more about your treatment.
- IUI (Intrauterine Insemination)
- IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) Using Microdose Lupron
- IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) Using Standard Lupron
- IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) Using GnRH Antagonist (Antagon)
- IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) Using Early Retrieval/Short Protocol
- FET (Frozen/thawed embryo transfer)
Following consent forms are posted here for your convenience. Please do not sign them on your own. Your clinical coordiantor will let you know which consent form(s) to sign for your procedures.
- Comprehensive ART Consent
- Recipient of Donor Eggs Consent
- Eco Donor Egg Program Consent
- Egg Donation Consent (for egg donors)
Norbert Gleicher, MD, leads CHR’s clinical and research efforts as Medical Director and Chief Scientist. A world-renowned specialist in reproductive endocrinology, Dr. Gleicher has published hundreds of peer-reviewed papers and lectured globally while keeping an active clinical career focused on ovarian aging, immunological issues and other difficult cases of infertility.