SUBSCRIBE to our channel
for updates on new videos from CHR
A Special IVF Protocol for Women 43+
To help women over 43 who face particularly tough challenges in IVF, fertility specialists at Center for Human Reproduction developed a special protocol. By retrieving eggs earlier and transferring the embryos earlier, CHR was able to double their IVF pregnancy rates in women over 43. Here, Dr. Barad explains how and why.
Related Articles: Fertility Treatment for Women over 40
Early Egg Retrieval Improves Egg & Embryo Quality in Older Women
Egg Retrieval for IVF in Women 43+: "Overcooked" Eggs are Common
Most Popular Videos
- How PCOS Affects Egg Quality
- What Not to Worry About Between Embryo Transfer and Pregnancy Test
- PGS and PGT-A: Why You Should Be Cautious About Genetic Testing
- Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Treatment for Ovarian Rejuvenation: Does it Work?
- Ovarian Rejuvenation Study: Using PRP (Platelet-Rich Plasma) to treat Premature Ovarian Failure
- Almost 48-Year-Old Woman Delivers a Baby after IVF with Her Own Eggs
Most Popular Galleries
- Pregnancy Over 40: Discussing Ovarian Rejuvenation, Rescue IVM (In-Vitro Maturation), and Quality Embryo Transfer
- CHR's Research & Findings on Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- How DHEA Increases Pregnancy Chances in IVF
- Treatment of Autoimmune Infertility: A Proactive Approach
- Overcoming Failed IVF Cycles at CHR
- Is Preimplantation Genetic Screening (PGS) a Good Idea?