SUBSCRIBE to our channel
for updates on new videos from CHR
Can CoQ10 Help Women Conceive?
CoQ10 helps the body build up a substance called ATP that helps to power cells, but how does that help women to conceive? In this video, Dr. Barad explains the role of CoQ10, potential benefits, and medical recommendations for taking CoQ10 during fertility treatment.Want to Consult Dr. Barad?
What online fertility tests can and cannot tell youPremature Ovarian Aging (POA)
Most Popular Videos
- How PCOS Affects Egg Quality
- What Not to Worry About Between Embryo Transfer and Pregnancy Test
- PGS and PGT-A: Why You Should Be Cautious About Genetic Testing
- Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Treatment for Ovarian Rejuvenation: Does it Work?
- Ovarian Rejuvenation Study: Using PRP (Platelet-Rich Plasma) to treat Premature Ovarian Failure
- Almost 48-Year-Old Woman Delivers a Baby after IVF with Her Own Eggs
Most Popular Galleries
- Pregnancy Over 40: Discussing Ovarian Rejuvenation, Rescue IVM (In-Vitro Maturation), and Quality Embryo Transfer
- CHR's Research & Findings on Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- How DHEA Increases Pregnancy Chances in IVF
- Treatment of Autoimmune Infertility: A Proactive Approach
- Overcoming Failed IVF Cycles at CHR
- Is Preimplantation Genetic Screening (PGS) a Good Idea?