SUBSCRIBE to our channel
for updates on new videos from CHR
CHR's Second Opinion Program: How It Works and What to Expect
The Center for Human Reproduction has introduced a Second Opinion Program. In this video, DR. Gleicher explains what you can expect when getting a second opinion from CHR in regards to your IVF and fertility treatment. Our Second Opinion Program does not require a commitment from you, but you can simply get recommendations from our team of scientists at CHR and choose to conduct your treatment with us, or with another center.Want to Consult Dr. Gleicher?
CHR's Second Opinion Program: How It Works and What to ExpectCHR
Most Popular Videos
- How PCOS Affects Egg Quality
- What Not to Worry About Between Embryo Transfer and Pregnancy Test
- PGS and PGT-A: Why You Should Be Cautious About Genetic Testing
- Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Treatment for Ovarian Rejuvenation: Does it Work?
- Ovarian Rejuvenation Study: Using PRP (Platelet-Rich Plasma) to treat Premature Ovarian Failure
- Almost 48-Year-Old Woman Delivers a Baby after IVF with Her Own Eggs
Most Popular Galleries
- Pregnancy Over 40: Discussing Ovarian Rejuvenation, Rescue IVM (In-Vitro Maturation), and Quality Embryo Transfer
- CHR's Research & Findings on Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- How DHEA Increases Pregnancy Chances in IVF
- Treatment of Autoimmune Infertility: A Proactive Approach
- Overcoming Failed IVF Cycles at CHR
- Is Preimplantation Genetic Screening (PGS) a Good Idea?