SUBSCRIBE to our channel
for updates on new videos from CHR
CONVERSATIONS AT CHR: Breast Cancer Risk After Recent Childbirth
What is the connection between pregnancy and risk for breast cancer? In the past, studies determined that women who have children have a lower breast cancer risk than those who don't have children, but a new paper is changing our understanding of this connection.Want to Make an Appointment?
CHR's Second Opinion Program: How It Works and What to ExpectCHR
Going beyond the chromosomes: What determines the health and viability of human embryosConversations At CHR
Is Vaping Safe When Trying to Become Pregnant?Conversations At CHR
Most Popular Videos
- How PCOS Affects Egg Quality
- What Not to Worry About Between Embryo Transfer and Pregnancy Test
- PGS and PGT-A: Why You Should Be Cautious About Genetic Testing
- Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Treatment for Ovarian Rejuvenation: Does it Work?
- Ovarian Rejuvenation Study: Using PRP (Platelet-Rich Plasma) to treat Premature Ovarian Failure
- Almost 48-Year-Old Woman Delivers a Baby after IVF with Her Own Eggs
Most Popular Galleries
- Pregnancy Over 40: Discussing Ovarian Rejuvenation, Rescue IVM (In-Vitro Maturation), and Quality Embryo Transfer
- CHR's Research & Findings on Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- How DHEA Increases Pregnancy Chances in IVF
- Treatment of Autoimmune Infertility: A Proactive Approach
- Overcoming Failed IVF Cycles at CHR
- Is Preimplantation Genetic Screening (PGS) a Good Idea?