SUBSCRIBE to our channel
for updates on new videos from CHR
Lymphocyte Immunization in Infertility
What is lymphocyte immunization and why is it not practiced in the United States? In this video, Dr. Gleicher discusses the history of lymphocyte immunization for infertility and why CHR does not follow this practice.Want to Consult Dr. Gleicher?
Going beyond the chromosomes: What determines the health and viability of human embryosConversations At CHR
Is Vaping Safe When Trying to Become Pregnant?Conversations At CHR
Most Popular Videos
- How PCOS Affects Egg Quality
- What Not to Worry About Between Embryo Transfer and Pregnancy Test
- PGS and PGT-A: Why You Should Be Cautious About Genetic Testing
- Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Treatment for Ovarian Rejuvenation: Does it Work?
- Ovarian Rejuvenation Study: Using PRP (Platelet-Rich Plasma) to treat Premature Ovarian Failure
- Almost 48-Year-Old Woman Delivers a Baby after IVF with Her Own Eggs
Most Popular Galleries
- Pregnancy Over 40: Discussing Ovarian Rejuvenation, Rescue IVM (In-Vitro Maturation), and Quality Embryo Transfer
- CHR's Research & Findings on Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- How DHEA Increases Pregnancy Chances in IVF
- Treatment of Autoimmune Infertility: A Proactive Approach
- Overcoming Failed IVF Cycles at CHR
- Is Preimplantation Genetic Screening (PGS) a Good Idea?