We take on the toughest infertility cases.
CHR is the fertility center the whole world turns to. We fight for every egg and embryo.
Our Patients Come from All Over the World
Over half our patients seek our expertise long-distance. We are experienced in long-distance fertility care.
Is Egg Freezing for You?
A new, affordable egg freezing program from one of the world's top fertility centers.
Do You Carry a Mitochondrial Disease?
We are conducting a research study with the Salk Institute to prevent mitochondrial disease inheritance.
Treatments & Conditions
- March VOICE is here! It was a busy month for CHR’s media appearances. Plus, we discuss what patients should know about egg donation and MARCH 16, 2018
- New Video: Culturing Human Eggs to Fu... Dr. Albertini explains the recent accomplishment of culturing immature human eggs to full maturity in the lab. Watch the video MARCH 13, 2018
- Open Positions CHR has two open embryology positions (laboratory technician and senior scientist/embryologist) and one clinical coordinator position. Pleas... MARCH 02, 2018
- Dr. Gleicher on Evidence-Based ART fo... Watch Dr. Gleicher’s presentation on evidence-based fertility treatments for patients with low ovarian reserve here. Presentation was record... MARCH 01, 2018
- An Alternative Approach to Abandoned ... In a manuscript published in the journal Nature Biotechnology, Dr. Gleicher and Dr. Caplan propose an alternative to the current FEBRUARY 09, 2018
Thank you for taking me on as a patient when other doctors told me my dream of being a mother was impossible. I also want to thank you for the miracle of my son. I know that God led me to you and your excellent staff at a time when I had very little hope, after every other doctor discouraged me. There really are no adequate words to express my gratitude to you, and Dorota, who was so caring.O.C. from Michigan
My little boy was born right after the new year, weighing almost 9 pounds and just under 20 inches long. He is beautiful, very alert and curious to find out more about the world he lives in now. Thank you and the whole team at CHR, especially Dr. Gleicher and Dr. Kushnir, so much for making my dream come true. I will never forget the moment when I first heard his heartbeat on the ultrasound, it was a miracle for me and this miracle will be 7 weeks old tomorrow. I cannot describe how grateful I am, than you all again so much, you made this possible and I am very, every happy!C.S.
I delivered my two boys! They were delivered a little over 36 weeks. Now we are all doing well. I have to feed them every 3 hours, I wish I could have a little more sleep, but my family is thrilled to have these two bundles of joy! I had previously failed pregnancy due to hypertension and preeclampsia. I was also considered high risk due to my age, and was told that it is impossible to have twins. I truly believe miracle happened to me. CHR did everything right to help me to conceive. Without the help from CHR, all these are simply impossible, I truly appreciate your help.M.N. from New Hampshire
Visit Our Video Gallery and Get the Experts' Opinion
- 300 videos.
- 20 topics.
- 3 doctors.
We've put our expansive fertility knowledge online for anyone to access. Watch our hundreds of videos on infertility and how we treat it at CHR.
18,000 Babies to Date
Over the past 3 decades, CHR's research-driven infertility treatments have helped thousands overcome infertility.