We take on the toughest infertility cases.
CHR is the fertility center the whole world turns to. We fight for every egg and embryo.
We are hiring a board-eligible/certified reproductive endocrinologist!
CHR is seeking a qualified physician with proven research interest to join the center’s team of clinicians and biologists. Commensurate with qualifications, appointment are available at junior, assistant, associate and senior scientist levels.
A leading private, academically affiliated fertility center in New York City with significant research activities and worldwide patient clientele, CHR offers competitive salaries and benefits, coupled with strong incentives linked to research efforts and publication success. In combination with the freedom of a private practice set-up, this position offers a unique opportunity for individuals interested in exploration of the unknown and in pursuit of discoveries suitable to quick translation into clinical practice. The position is available immediately.
Please submit CVs to Ms. Jolanta Tapper at [email protected]
Temporary Child Policy due to NYC Measles Outbreak
Considering the current measles epidemic in New York City, CHR cannot allow entry to children under 18 years old without proof of adequate measles immunization. We apologize for the inconvenience, but this temporary rule is in place to protect our patients until further notice.
Our Patients Come from All Over the World
Over half our patients seek our expertise long-distance. We are experienced in long-distance fertility care.
Is Egg Freezing for You?
A new, affordable egg freezing program from one of the world's top fertility centers.
Free IVF cycles for women with mitochondrial diseases
CHR is conducting a research study in collaboration with the Salk Institute for Biological Studies to develop treatments that prevent transmission of mitochondrial diseases to the next generation. The fully funded study will cover all IVF cycle expenses, as well as travel expenses.
Treatments & Conditions
- Yale Fertility Center joins CHR in qu... In a recent article, physicians at Yale Fertility Center questioned the increasingly aggressive marketing push for egg freezing “for everyon... JUNE 05, 2019
- May VOICE is here! This month’s newsletter is all about immunological infertility. Read about the basic mechanisms, tests, diagnoses and treatments here. Dr. N... MAY 30, 2019
- April VOICE is here! When only one ovary responds to IVF stimulation, side effects of DHEA and more. Read the April VOICE here. Dr. APRIL 29, 2019
- Dr. Gleicher discusses cancer risks t... In a Reuters article, Dr. Gleicher explained the possible reason behind the elevated cancer risks in IVF offspring. Noting the APRIL 02, 2019
- Dr. Gleicher on NYTimes How does Dr. Gleicher spend his Sundays–aside from seeing patients and working on research? Find out from the New York JANUARY 18, 2019
Thank you for taking me on as a patient when other doctors told me my dream of being a mother was impossible. I also want to thank you for the miracle of my son. I know that God led me to you and your excellent staff at a time when I had very little hope, after every other doctor discouraged me. There really are no adequate words to express my gratitude to you, and Dorota, who was so caring.O.C. from Michigan
My little boy was born right after the new year, weighing almost 9 pounds and just under 20 inches long. He is beautiful, very alert and curious to find out more about the world he lives in now. Thank you and the whole team at CHR, especially Dr. Gleicher and Dr. Kushnir, so much for making my dream come true. I will never forget the moment when I first heard his heartbeat on the ultrasound, it was a miracle for me and this miracle will be 7 weeks old tomorrow. I cannot describe how grateful I am, than you all again so much, you made this possible and I am very, every happy!C.S.
Visit Our Video Gallery and Get the Experts' Opinion
- 300 videos.
- 20 topics.
- 3 doctors.
We've put our expansive fertility knowledge online for anyone to access. Watch our hundreds of videos on infertility and how we treat it at CHR.
18,000 Babies to Date
Over the past 3 decades, CHR's research-driven infertility treatments have helped thousands overcome infertility.