We take on the toughest infertility cases.
CHR is the fertility center the whole world turns to. We fight for every egg and embryo.
We are hiring a board-eligible/certified reproductive endocrinologist!
CHR is seeking a qualified physician with proven research interest to join the center’s team of clinicians and biologists. Commensurate with qualifications, appointment are available at junior, assistant, associate and senior scientist levels.
A leading private, academically affiliated fertility center in New York City with significant research activities and worldwide patient clientele, CHR offers competitive salaries and benefits, coupled with strong incentives linked to research efforts and publication success. In combination with the freedom of a private practice set-up, this position offers a unique opportunity for individuals interested in exploration of the unknown and in pursuit of discoveries suitable to quick translation into clinical practice. The position is available immediately.
Please submit CVs to Ms. Jolanta Tapper at email@example.com
Our Patients Come from All Over the World
Over half our patients seek our expertise long-distance. We are experienced in long-distance fertility care.
Is Egg Freezing for You?
A new, affordable egg freezing program from one of the world's top fertility centers.
Second Opinion Program
To help you evaluate your options, we offer online consultations with our expert REIs.
Get a Free, Online Fertility Screening - No Appointment Necessary
Developed by CHR physicians, What’s My Fertility is a free online screening tool that predicts your risk of infertility in your 30’s. You’ll learn your risk of developing premature ovarian aging, a silent cause of infertility that affects 1 in 10 women. Perfect for all women ages 18-35.
Treatments & Conditions
- February VOICE is here! Questioning the validity of online fertility tests, who should and shouldn’t take myo-inositol, CHR under attack, and more. Read the FEBRUARY 13, 2020
- January VOICE is here! Updates on CHR’s view on IVF add-ons, HGH use in fertility context, and more. Read the January 2020 CHR VOICE JANUARY 10, 2020
- OPINION #12: IVF Add-Ons A summary of CHR’s views on 7+ IVF add-ons, updated with the most recent developments in the literature. Read the JANUARY 09, 2020
- Watch: Future of IVF Watch Dr. Gleicher’s lecture on the future of IVF, given at the 2019 ART World Congress. Dr. Norbert Gleicher Norbert NOVEMBER 14, 2019
- We are hiring! Reproductive endocrinologist, director of clinical nursing – IVF, medical biller and a few other positions are available. View CHR’s open OCTOBER 18, 2019
Thank you for taking me on as a patient when other doctors told me my dream of being a mother was impossible. I also want to thank you for the miracle of my son. I know that God led me to you and your excellent staff at a time when I had very little hope, after every other doctor discouraged me. There really are no adequate words to express my gratitude to you, and Dorota, who was so caring.O.C. from Michigan
My little boy was born right after the new year, weighing almost 9 pounds and just under 20 inches long. He is beautiful, very alert and curious to find out more about the world he lives in now. Thank you and the whole team at CHR, especially Dr. Gleicher and Dr. Kushnir, so much for making my dream come true. I will never forget the moment when I first heard his heartbeat on the ultrasound, it was a miracle for me and this miracle will be 7 weeks old tomorrow. I cannot describe how grateful I am, than you all again so much, you made this possible and I am very, every happy!C.S.
Visit Our Video Gallery and Get the Experts' Opinion
- 200+ videos on 20 different topics.
We've put our expansive fertility knowledge online for anyone to access. Watch our hundreds of videos on infertility and how we treat it at CHR.
18,000 Babies to Date
Over the past 3 decades, CHR's research-driven infertility treatments have helped thousands overcome infertility.