SUBSCRIBE to our channel
for updates on new videos from CHR
The Responsibilities of an IVF Center During the COVID-19 Pandemic: CHR Explains the ASRM Statement
Dr. Norbert Gleicher explains the ASRM's statement recommending the suspension of infertility treatment for non-urgent cases. CHR continues to accept patients who require urgent treatment. If you're an urgent patient, contact us.Want to Consult Dr. Gleicher?
How to Continue Your Fertility Journey During the COVID-19 Crisis: 3 Pieces of AdviceCOVID-19
The Responsibilities of an IVF Center During the COVID-19 Pandemic: CHR Explains the ASRM StatementCOVID-19
What Fertility Patients Should Know About COVID-19 (Coronavirus)COVID-19
IVF Decisions in the Time of COVID-19 (Coronavirus): Advice for Fertility PatientsCOVID-19
CHR's Precautions Against COVID-19 (Coronavirus) InfectionsCOVID-19
Most Popular Videos
- How PCOS Affects Egg Quality
- What Not to Worry About Between Embryo Transfer and Pregnancy Test
- PGS and PGT-A: Why You Should Be Cautious About Genetic Testing
- Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Treatment for Ovarian Rejuvenation: Does it Work?
- Ovarian Rejuvenation Study: Using PRP (Platelet-Rich Plasma) to treat Premature Ovarian Failure
- Almost 48-Year-Old Woman Delivers a Baby after IVF with Her Own Eggs
Most Popular Galleries
- Pregnancy Over 40: Discussing Ovarian Rejuvenation, Rescue IVM (In-Vitro Maturation), and Quality Embryo Transfer
- CHR's Research & Findings on Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- How DHEA Increases Pregnancy Chances in IVF
- Treatment of Autoimmune Infertility: A Proactive Approach
- Overcoming Failed IVF Cycles at CHR
- Is Preimplantation Genetic Screening (PGS) a Good Idea?