Surprise! The July issue of the CHR VOICE is here. We thought we’d have the summer off but a few burning issues came up, including the experimental AUGMENT<sup>SM</sup> treatment. Also, Dr. Gleicher explores medical complications during pregnancy, Dr. Albertinti takes us to the microscopic surface of the ovary, and we celebrate a new patent for CHR’s novel use of DHEA.
We have helped women bring
Discover your treatment options
over 17,800 babies into the world.
When do you stop trying to have a child?
-*+A thoughtful New York Times piece affirms CHR’s belief in patient autonomy When first confronted with the article under this …
What Is Going on with the U.S. Birth Rates?
-*+New York Times reports on an alarming decline in birth rates among young Americans The New York Times recently published …
In Focus: Images from the embryology lab
-*+Deep within the ovary resides the many eggs enclosed in their follicles that are awaiting an awakening! As shown in …
December VOICE is here!
-*+This month, we delve deep into the mystery of endometriosis, explore the role of immune system in reproduction (via parasitic …
November VOICE is here!
-*+Implantation explained, news from the ASRM meeting, and more. Read the November VOICE here. Dr. Norbert Gleicher Norbert Gleicher, MD, …
- When do you stop trying to have a child?
Whats New on CHR
- December VOICE is here!
- CHR’s Almost 48-Year-Old Patient in DuJour Magazine: CHR In the Media
- CHR offers free IVF cycles to women who have mitochondrial diseases
- Why egg quality can be even more important than embryo quality
- “Fake news” in medicine: How much trust can we have in the medical information we receive?